Helping Combat and Veterans in emergent need
We understand that emergent financial needs can burden veterans and their families.
XCGIF is here to help military families who have run into unexpected financial difficulties. XCGIF provides a one time financial aid grant of up to $5,000 to assist with basic life needs. This is NOT A LOAN - so no repayment is required! XCGIF pays the creditor directly on behalf of the veteran to further ease the burden for the applicants.
- Emergent Relief such as
- Homeless / Eviction / Foreclosure Mortgage Payments
- Utility Bills
- Vehicle Payments
- Home Repair
- Medical Bills From Military Injury
- Mental Health Support
- Physical Wellness Program (MVP)
- Peer Support
- Special Equipment Needs
- Actively served in the United States Military
- Copy DD214
- Scope of Needs
- Financial Snap Shot - Documentation of Household Income
- Emergent Needs - Copies Of Current Bills
- Applicants can apply online through the XCGIF online portal
- Processing and Review Period
- XCGIF will process, analyze and prioritize applications based on Emergent Need
- Evaluation and Notifications
- Final funding decisions are made
- Applicants will be notified about their application status and XCGIF will begin to process payments for those who will receive assistance.
- Entire Process Can Take Up To 30 Days
- XCGIF provides a single One Time Assistance To Qualifying Families
- Applicants that do not receive assistance in one month and continue to experience financial struggles can re-apply in subsequent months.